Organized Cleaning


1 Happy Thoughts
For those of you who don't read/follow Living the Wife Life, I still think you should check these out. Here is the post I wrote on Living the Wife Life.





I am terrible with keeping up on all my cleaning and it either ends up getting put off or just not done. At least for a while. But that makes me dread cleaning even more when I have every chore piled up and then I have a LOT to do. So, I found these....








You can find these printables at {Dot}{Dot}{Dot} by Tasha


What a GREAT way to stay organized and up to date on all your cleaning. I love that the chores listed are more of the deep cleaning chores that we all know we need to do. ;


{Here are mine in action. I just used a sheet protector w/ a dry
erase marker and put them on my fridge}

Happy Cleaning
♥Kylie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute. A chore list for adults. I like it!