Today is Mike's birthday and boy is it a busy one. We are busy busy getting laundry done and getting packed for the cruise. We are going to run some last minute errands and get the house cleaned for Mike's mom. We are leaving for the cruise tomorrow morning around 6am so Mike's mom {who is staying with Preston the week we are gone} will just stay with us tonight and I think I will see if Mike and I can go out to dinner for his birthday just the two of us while she hangs out with P-Dub.
Mike is 31 today. We had some friends over last night for some grub, chatting and playing the kinect. It was so much fun and I am so glad they were able to come. The highlight of the night was while Mike was showing some friends our backyard {that backs up to a canal} we saw a MASSIVE {4-5ft long} snake attempting to eat a huge bullfrog. That snake's eyes were bigger than it's body because there was no way he was going to keep the frog. The snake was holding on to the frog's entire left hind leg and the frog was fighting hard to get away. Finally, he did and the snake swam away. So Animal Planet like. They guys were all acting like little kids and the women were all squealing like little girls. Very entertaining. Such a fun night with friends.
Happy Birthday to the best hubby in the world. Preston and I love you so much Mike and we are so lucky and so grateful to have you in our lives. Happy 31st!


1 comment:
Ewwww!!! Maybe I'm not sad we missed the party if that horrific scene was going on! ;)
We are sad we missed the party, Brandon didn't get home until late that night. Glad to hear it went well and that Mike had fun. Enjoy the cruise!! So jealous!
Post a Comment