A New Adventure


1 Happy Thoughts
As if I don't have ENOUGH on my plate right now, I'm adding one more thing to the mix. Except this time, it's all for ME! Everything I do is for other people and I am finally doing something I LOVE. I wish I had a passion for cooking, crafting, decorating, and other things but I just don't. I have always loved photography and taking pictures but have never had the materials to take great pictures. I do now. I've loved being able to utilize my new camera and I wanted to take things further by teaching myself how to edit pictures. I've had just a few practice shoots and I am currently looking for more but I'm diving in head first.
I'm not doing this for the money. In fact I told Mike that whether or not I had paying clients, I would still take and edit pictures of my family and friends because I love it. So, I have created my blog {kyliecphotographs.blogspot.com} and my Facebook page and put my appointment book online {see "schedule now" button on photography blog} for self scheduling by clients. I already have two appointments scheduled and I am excited. Whether I get lots of clients or just a few....I'm happy.

♥Kylie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good for you! I have totally been learning by myself. I had learned the Google is an AWESOME resource when you need got tips and tutorials for how to do photo editing stuff as well how to do things on your camera. I'm so excited for you!