To all of those who read my other blog, I'm sorry but any post that pertains to our family specifically {not some tutorial/recipe/craft, etc} will ALSO be posted on here because this is our private family blog that I will have printed and I want to remember a lot of the things I might post on the other blog. That said....
I hate raisins so I didn't really think to give them to Preston because they weren't something that came to my mind. The little girl I was babysitting was eating raisins and I heard her say "Pwestum {how she says his name} those are my waisins". I look over to see Preston with a mouth full of raisins. So, last night when I went grocery shopping I bought P-Dub his own raisins. He loves them!
{Playing with the raisin container}
{Oooh yum!}
{I see those raisins up there!}
{LOOK AT ALL OF THEM!!!}

No comments:
Post a Comment