Memorial Day morning I cut my hair the shortest I've cut it in a LONG time! I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to pull off short hair and that I would hate it and be stuck with it for a long time because my hair grows so slow but I LOVE it and so does Mike!!!
Preston, Preston, Preston....That boy is always getting in to things now that he is mobile. He sure loves to play with the shutters and look out the windows.
He Loves bath time!
We LOVE "us" time when Preston goes to bed. We are recent Netflix converts and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. (yes...we are behind in everything. I JUST got an iphone too!)
I do what it takes to keep this kid entertained.
Mommy and Preston
We were at my parent's and Preston blew out his diaper, which he hardly does anymore because he eats solids, and I had forgotten to pack an extra outfit. So while my mom washed Preston's clothes we put him in one of my dad's t-shirts and tied the back/slack together with a pony tail holder.
Loves water bottles.
My cousin Debbie and her little girls were stopping to stay at my parent's on their drive up to Utah for Debbie's brother's wedding. We all had dinner together and Debbie's little girls sure loved the baby (Preston) and wanted to hold him and feed him, and rub his bald little head. Haha.
Preston's first Popsicle.
Goofy kid!
About to go swimming.
Naked cowboy.

1 comment:
Super Cute pictures! Connor loves water bottle too. whats the point of buying toys when we can just give them empty bottles and pots and pans;) I know what you mean about blogging and just not finding the time. we are pulled in so many different directions but, it will be so nice to look back and see what we have done.
Post a Comment