So I had previously blogged that I need to put up more pictures. Well Fridays I only work half days and since the weather was so nice on Friday I decided to lay out by the pool for the first time since last summer. I laid out for maybe and hour then decided to come back inside, took a shower, looked in the mirror and saw that I was toasted on my front side. It's ok though because I like being another color other than white. We then went over to my parents and had some yummy stuffed pork chops that dad made in the dutch oven. Dad helped us figure out a better way to pay off our debts and then we came home. Saturday Mike and Dad had planned to go to the Byron Nelson (a big golf tournament) sponsored by dad's company (hp). I didn't want to be left at home all day and so I decided to join them. I thought it would be a fun place to take pictures to post on my blog, but when we got there we found out cameras weren't allowed, along with cell phones because of the distraction to the golfers. BAH! If they were really that good, they could do it with cameras flashing all around like most other pro athletes! Anyways, we didn't get any pictures there. Monday though, we went to the Rangers vs. Yankees game which was so much fun. My mother in-law had suite tickets that provided fully catered food, which was AMAZING!

1 comment:
very fun day!!! Your pictures are fun and show what a great time you had. Also show who you had a crush on at the game - yes...Derek Jeter!!! Oh, and Mike too. Your question to me on the phone today was interesting. Did someone say something about how you treated mike one way or the other??? All seemed fine to me...in love as always...
Post a Comment