Tagged


0 Happy Thoughts
#1: 8's8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:

1. House
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. Cowboy Games with Michael
5. (I don't watch enough tv to have 8 favorite shows!)
6.
7.
8.



8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Woke up at 10:00
2. Got ready
3. Went to church
4. Went to choir
5. Made brownies for the Hickens
6. Took Brownies and saw the Music Christmas lights
7. Watched a movie with Michael
8. Went to sleep



8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing my bathroom
2. Christmas!
3. Michael going back to school
4. Seeing my husband when I get home from work
5. Paying off my school
6. Dessert with Dana and Nikki tomorrow night
7. A family (in the very distant future!)
8. Eternity with Michael



8 things I love about WINTER:
1. The lights
2. Christmas
3. warm clothes
4. Being with family
5. Snuggling under a blanket with hot chocolate
7. Paid time off work
8. Joy

8 things on my wish list:
1. Paying my school off within the next two years
2. Be a better daughter, sister and friend
3. Be a better wife
4. Michael finishing school
5. Dad, Jordan and Mike's business doing very well
6. Cowboys make the playoffs (I would have a very happy husband)
7. A happy family
8. A new calling (haha)


8 people I tag:
1. Angelee A.
2. Lauralee A.
3. Jocelyn H.
4. Marlys L.
5. Dana H. (I know you read my blog!)
6. Nikki R.
7. Nate and T P.
8. Debbie R.

No comments: