After the walk and while we were still outside, a package came and had bubble wrap inside. Preston jumped all over it making the bubbles pop and this is the look he gave me when it was over. What a face!
A Walk With Dad
Preston loves to be outside! I mean he would live out there if he could because he loves it THAT much. Mike took the kiddos on a walk while I got some work done and took a breather from the busy week. I got to thinking how much I cherish even the "uneventful" photos of my children. Sometimes it's just the smallest things they are doing but I love having photos of everything. What can I say? I guess it's the photographer in me.
After the walk and while we were still outside, a package came and had bubble wrap inside. Preston jumped all over it making the bubbles pop and this is the look he gave me when it was over. What a face!
After the walk and while we were still outside, a package came and had bubble wrap inside. Preston jumped all over it making the bubbles pop and this is the look he gave me when it was over. What a face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's what I love most, capturing the everyday things we do. I love seeing the pictures over and over with the kids and it's what they will always remembering doing too. :)
Post a Comment