Since the last time I blogged....




*We learned a fun new game.





*I got the t-mobile G1 as an early birthday gift.
*I've been working with Tucker on his training.
*Tucker will come to me when Mike and I both call him.
*My cousin Scarlet and her husband Chris came into town for the 4th of July. (We miss them!)
*Mike and I watched fireworks with Tucker.
*We thought about selling our house but then thought we want to put more principle into it first.
*Mike's really good friend moved to Houston for a coaching position. We will miss you and your family Ryan!
*Mike's (and my) Aunt LoraLee and cousin Paige came into town from Utah.
*We celebrated my birthday, Joy's (Mike's/My Aunt) birthday, Mom's (Mike's/My Mom), and Grandma's (Mike's/My grandma) Birthday with lunch at Chilli's and then games at Mom's.
(PICTURES)
*My school finally paid for and order my study guide so I can take my certification test to become a surgical tech.
*I passed all of my tests and am now officially a dental assistant
*I don't want to be a dental assistant for a profession, but the Dr. I worked for would like me to have it and will hopefully pay me more.
*We are 9 months away from being out of "unnecessary" debt. (meaning besides our house and our car, we are completely debt free).
*We only have my education and Mike's credit card left to pay off.
*We are getting closer to taking our cruise
*My brother is home for the summer
*We went out to dinner with friends for an early birthday dinner for me
(PICTURES)

1 comment:
Jordan is feeling pretty bad that he only got one line in your blog..nice update though - cute pictures.
Post a Comment