Private


12 Happy Thoughts
I'm making my blog private because someone was EXTREMELY rude and left an anonymous comment that I did not appreciate, and was too spineless and chicken to say it to my face. If you don't like the way my husband and I do things, don't read our blog. We don't want your opinion either. Therefore, I am making my blog private. Send me your e-mail if you would like to read the blog and keep your negative opinions to yourself. If the comment was made by someone we follow also, I want you to know that the comment was unecessary and you had no right to get involved or give an opionion. Enough said. The blog will be made private on 4/2/09. So if I don't get your e-mail by then, too bad.

12 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

msmiller05@gmail.com

Dani said...

We'd like to get an invite! drchurchill28 (at) gmail (dot) com

The Lotts said...

We would love to stay in touch k.lott@aggiemail.usu.edu

Cathy said...

Hey Kylie.....yes, I stalk your blog and LOVE IT!!! It makes me sick that people have to be so unkind to others and the effect it can have on us.....makes me want to harm people and tell them all off!!! Please include me in when you go private, and let me know if you don't have my email. THANKS, and keep your chin up, the people who really matter still love you and Micheal TONS and TONS!!

Chelsy Rae said...

hey cutie. sorry to hear that.

my email is chelsyrae@gmail.com

i love reading your blog :)

nikkirott said...

okay, you know i have to read your blog...nikkirott@cs.com
people are so rude...that's why i am not a people person:)

Anonymous said...

um we'd LOVE to stay in touch!

netsirkdorf at gmail dot com

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Scarlet said...

s_packard28@yahoo.com

We can't wait to see you guys in May and your CUTE puppy Tucker!!

Gerret & Sarah said...

Sorry that happend their are some mean people put there who love to make other's feel bad. It's pretty rotten. We would loved to be added though you guys are awesome!
sarahmontgomery07@gmail.com

Emma said...

eswalker07@gmail.com

MJ said...

maririddle2007@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it when someone is rude especially when posting on a public blog. I want to be invited. Our e-mail is goldfinch05@msn.com. Keep your chin up!!!