Finally Some Pictures!


1 Happy Thoughts
Both mine and Mike's computers are broken and I can't put any pictures up. Luckily Mom and Dad were nice enough to let me use their computer so that I can do some blogging.
About a week before Christmas we went out to dinner on a double date with our good friends Megan and Josiah. We had dinner then went down to this nice shopping center in Plano.Christmas was great. It was mine and Mike's 2nd Christmas together. It was really fun being with the family and celebrating the holidays with them. Mike got a lot of new clothes, a work bag and some things for the temple which he has rented for 9 years, but now has his own. I got some new flip flops since the dog chewed my old ones and some new sunglasses. Here is a picture of our first Christmas tree that my parents gave us.We went to a Dallas Mavericks game with the Moons which was a LOT of fun. Yesterday Mike and I went with my cousin Scarlet and her newlywed husband Chris to Arlington for New Year's Eve to go to Six Flags. We went on only a few rides because some were either shut down or it was a "go on it once" type of ride. We had a lot of fun there. We then went to dinner at Steak and Shake and back to the hotel. Right now we are cooking and spending New Year's Day at my parents, playing games and having so much fun.

1 comment:

Stephen & April Pett said...

Cute pictures! I just made my blog private so if you'd like to view please e-mail me your e-mail address
aprshowers06@gmail.com